Terms and conditions (direct billing)
Lessons – schedule, credits and refunds
- In most cases we plan to deliver 30 sessions over the year, usually 10 lessons per term.
- The number of lessons per term may vary due to term and holiday dates.
- We are not able to offer any trial lessons.
- We do not offer credits or refunds for lessons missed by pupils, for any reason.
- On the rare occasion that a music tutor is absent for any reason we will endeavour to replace them with a substitute tutor or make up the lessons at another time.
- Where this is not possible we may offer a credit for the lesson or a refund. Credits and refunds will normally be considered at the end of the year when it is clear how many lessons have been completed.
- Generally we offer 30 ensemble sessions per year – the total number of sessions may include concerts.
- Senior WMA ensembles also have intensive courses at half term.
- Fees are payable 3 times a year before the start of a new term in advance of tuition.
- Invoices will be issued in advance of tuition and all payments must be made online via the payment portal.
- Where payment has not been made in advance, we are obliged to discontinue service until full payment has been received. Continued non-payment of fees may result in your place at the Academy being withdrawn.
- If you are experiencing any financial difficulty then please contact Wandsworth Music to discuss alternative arrangements. All information will be dealt in the strictest confidence.
- Fees will not be refundable for any absence or short term illness. In cases of long term health problems, please contact us as soon as possible to discuss. A medical certificate may be required,
- Lessons and memberships continue term on term and year on year until notice of withdrawal is received.
- We understand that sometimes it may be necessary to withdraw from tuition. Where this is the case we require at least 5 lesson’s written notice. We are obliged to charge 5 lesson’s fees if appropriate written notice is not given. This should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Wandsworth Music reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time and without notice.